SENSITIVE A-R CREAM
Moisturizing - ultra calming day cream, reduces Redness & Flushing
Vascular Protection & normalization of microcirculation This cream is formulated to respect sensitivity of redness helping it to be minimized.
It sooths irritations and reduces erethyma.
Has a light texture that is easily and rapidly absorbed.
Is excellently tolerated as it does not contain fragrances, parabens, alcohol, irritants or dyes.
SKIN TYPES: Redness – Flushing
AVAILABLE SIZE: 40 ml
- Redness, either transient (hot flushes) or permanent
- Rosacea (stages I & II)
- Sensitive, irritable skin, overreactive from all causes
- Sense of burning, sense of tension (“stretching”)
- Persistent dryness
- Redness after surgical and cosmetic treatments (dermabrasion, peeling, scrubs, laser therapy)
Sensitive A-R Cream neutralizes and treats redness and telangiectasias as it :
- increases stratum corneum thickness
- normalizes microcirculation and reduces hyperemia
- enhances the resistance of blood vessels and reduces their permeability
- soothes irritations and reduces erythema
- strengthens the skin barrier function and reduces the atrophy of the epidermis
- moisturizes, softens and protects sensitive-irritated skin
Apply Sensitive Anti-Redness Cream twice a day or when you feel your skin tight.
Apply on affected areas after cleansing & dry by massaging gently.
For better results recommended with :
- Photoprotective Day cream Sensitive Cream UV SPF 15 and
- Mild Foaming Cleanser Sensitive Foaming Gel for daily face and body hygiene.
- A combination of vitamin C, flavonoids and polysaccharides from sea algae that act in multiple ways against redness
- A potent biomimetic lipidic phase , enriched with ceramides similar to the body’s phytosterols and vegetable oils.
- The bioactive tyrosine-arginine lipobipeptide (CalmosensineTM). It is a neuropeptide that limits sensitive skin reactivity.
- Hyaluronic acid biotechnologically derived. It has strong moisturizing action while at the same time it enhances tissue healing and regeneration, thus contributing to the combat against inflammation and irritation.
- A special combination of moisturizing, soothing, emollient and antioxidant ingredients like bisabolol, Glycyrrhiza glabra extract and vitamin E.
Sensitive, intolerant or reactive skin is the skin that is easily irritated when
coming into contact with any surface substance or due to internal disturbances.
Sensitivity is accompanied by a sense of burning, tension, discomfort, pruritus, redness and desquamation.
Sensitivity consequences are:
- The stratum corneum starts getting thinner
- The process of cell reproduction is significantly delayed
- Skin pH changes causing greater dryness
- Vessel dilatation increases causing contamination, swelling and redness
- Elastin and collagen are broken down accelerating skin ageing