SCAR GEL EXTRA
Hypertrophic Scars Keloids Treament for after surgeries or accidents…
Soft, quick drying silicone elastomer gel with silky after-feel, enriched with Hyaluronic acid & Shea butter, easily absorbed
Elegant, transparent, odorless formula with excellent cosmetic properties for the management and prevention of old & new scars. Softens flattens & improves the appearance, color & texture of scars without greasy feel upon application.
Fragrance and dye free
SKIN TYPES: All types of scars (Hypertrophic, Keloids, Atrophic)
AVAILABLE SIZE: 15 & 30 ml
- Hypertrophic scars due to accident, burn, acne, surgical operation
- Keloids scars
- Inflammations caused by injections, acne
- Itching and discomfort associated with scars
- Scar hyperpigmentation
- Scar on the face/body that is difficult to apply silicon sheets
- Reduce the volume & thickness of scars and keloids
- Protects the scarred tissue from any bacterial invasion and helps prevent bacteria-induced excessive collagen production in the scar tissue.
- Soften, smooth, flatten and enhance scar elasticity
- Reduce irritations and inflammations
- Decrease redness and hyperpigmentation
- Relieve the itching or burning sensation which can accompany scars.
- Elegant, transparent odorless formula that allows skin to breathe providing an ideal environment for scar tissue improvement
Clean and dry the affected area and apply SCAR GEL EXTRA on the entire scar. Repeat 2 to 3 times daily for 90 days for optimum results. For older and larger scars it is recommended to prolong the application time. Massage for a few minutes, by exercising mild pressure on the skin, until it is completely absorbed. Scar Gel Extra application can begin right after the complete healing and never on open wounds. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
|Innovative blend of silicons with elastomers||Stronger action against simple silicones
Makes scars less visible due to the soft focus effect of elastomers
Excellent, non- greasy cosmetic texture
|Hyaluronic acid||Regenerative, Hydrating action
Effective against atrophic scars
|Shea butter||Intense hydration
Softening and moisturizing effect
Transepidermal water loss reduction