ANTI-HAIR LOSS PEPTIDE LOTION
Anti-Hair Loss Peptide Lotion treatment
Hair Loss Treatment Lotion has been created by Froika’s R & D to treat hair loss for periods of intense fall.
• stimulates production-growth of new hair
• provides energy to increase size & normal function of hair
• contains nutrients that transfer active ingredients to hair follicles
in order to boost hair’s anchoring on scalp
Recommended to be used from first signs of hair loss.
SKIN TYPE: Hair Loss Treatment
AVAILABLE SIZE: 150 ml vial containing 100 ml product
- Hair Loss (chronic, seasonal, reactionary)
- Weak Hair
- Alopecia due to attraction or friction
- Recommended for preparation or after any surgical transplantation or implantation of hair.
- Reduce hair loss and favors production of new hair.
- Protect hair follicle from ageing and from being damaged by dihydrotestosterone
- Reduce oiliness
- Increase volume and thickness of hair making the thinning problem less visible
Apply Anti-Hair Loss Lotion on wet or dry hair twice a day on the entire scalp emphasizing in problem areas. Massage gently so that product reaches all hair. Do not rinse after use.
Dosage : 1-2 ml (1ml= 8 pressures) by using the appropriate nozzle for your case.
- Nozzle spray, in cases where scalp is sparse
- Nozzle with extension spray, in cases with dense hair so as to reach hair roots.
PRECAUTIONS: Avoid contact with eyes – in case of such problem wash your eyes with plenty of water
Available in 150 ml vial containing 100 ml product that enables mixing with pharmacological active substances.
- Biotin Vitaminic Tripeptide ,neurotransmitter- stimulates production, growth of new hair
- Flavonoid Apigenin transfers nutrients and active ingredients to hair follicles.
- Diguanosine-Tetra-Phosphate provides energy, increases size & normal function of hair
- Oleanic acid, blocker of DHT – mechanism responsible for the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone
- Tonic vitamin B complex, involves in hair growth and sebum hyper secretion regulation.
- Nutritional ingredients constitute structural elements of hair follicle
The most common form of hair loss is the ageing of hair follicles (hair roots) as well as the damage caused by the substance of dihydrotestosterone. Testosterone is converted to dihydrotestosterone due to hormonal disorders.
Greasiness plays an important role in the problem’s deterioration, partly because increased amounts of dihydrotestosterone existing in the sebum and secondly because of blocking the pores resulting in hair follicle atrophy.
Another cause of hair loss is the itchy scalps with plenty of dandruff.
In this case, treatment must be made with Anti-Dandruff Shampoos.
FROIKA Hair Loss treatment targets in protecting and preserving follicle’s regular function exclusively involved in the growth of new hair and in the anchoring of existing hair.
The combination of active ingredients like bioactive peptide, energizing & nutritive molecules, vitamins, flavonoids and DHT blockers, provides multipurpose synergistic action against hair loss and promotes the health of the scalp.