AC AHA-10 EMULSION
Exfoliating Oily – Blemish Prone Emulsion for body, back, chest, shoulders, face
Exfoliating, Blemish Prone Emulsion for body and face
AC AHA-10 is a dermatological emulsion with regenerative action, suitable for Oily, Acneic and Blemish-Prone skin (body & face).
Due to its high concentration in Alpha and Beta-Hydroxy Acids, it reactivates the skin’s natural desquamation process, improves blemishes and acne scars. Its specially designed composition for oily, blemish-prone skin reduces blackheads & whiteheads, decongests blocked pores while the skin texture and tone is visibly improved. Skin becomes smooth, bright, matt and healthy in appearance.
It is recommended for body, back, chest, shoulders and face.
SKIN TYPE: Oily, Blemish – Prone skin for body and face.
AVAILABLE SIZE: 125 ml
• Mild to moderate acne
• Opened & closed comedones
• Post- inflammatory hyper- pigmentation
• Acne scars
• Combination with medicinal products and maintenance after therapies
• Open clogged pores
• Sebum- regulating, keratin- regulating action
• Remove imperfections
• Reduce blackheads, opened- closed comedones
• Diminish acne discoloration, promotes color homogeneity
• Smooth out acne scars
• Hydrate and smoothes
Apply AC AHA-10 EMULSION once a day for two weeks and then twice a day into moist skin with gentle, circular movements until absorbed. You may feel mild stinging due to the product’s nature. This is not permanent. If used in the morning, you must apply a SPF 15 sunscreen before going outdoors.
• Alpha and Beta- Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic Acid & Salicylic Acid)
• Zinc gluconate
• Hyaluronic Acid
• Avocado extract
• Vitamin E