- Skin with acne and blemishes (comedones, pustules...)
- Oily skin with blemishes.
- Enlarged pores
- Skin with sheen
- Inflammatory conditions – Redness
- Discoloration and color unevenness
- Intolerances due to acne
- Dryness, intolerances and irritation due to medicinal treatments against acne (retinoids, antibiotics per os)
- Enhance the effectiveness and tolerance of pharmaceutical therapies – a maintenance of effect after completion
AC SAL PEPTIDE CREAM
AC SAL PEPTIDE CREAM
Peptide Cream with Salicylic Acid for Oily Acne prone Skin
The AC Sal Peptide Cream is a sebum regulating, anti-microbial, keratoregulating, soothing, astringent,depigmenting cream with a non-greasy - matte texture that moisturizes the skin and gives a smooth, matt skin with glow and color uniformity.
Combats Redness and blackheads.
Creates an increase in the dermal tolerance:
- from Intolerances due to Acne
- from Intolerances due to medications
It is absorbed immediately, giving a pleasant sense of relief and freshness.
Skin type: Oily Acne prone Skin
Available size: 30 ml
- Sebum regulating
- Skin Lightening
- Complex azelaic acid-glycine Sebum, hydrating, regenerating, lightening action
- Salicylic acid Ενισχυμένη δραστικότητα λόγω της παρουσίας του σε λιποδιαλυτή και υδατοδιαλυτή μορφή
- Zinc gluconate & linoleic acid (omega-3 & omega-6) Αντιφλεγμονώδης, αναπλαστική, σμηγματορυθμιστική δράση
- Vegetable polysaccharide ραμνόζης Προάγει την έκκριση ενδορφινών , αυξάνει την ανοχή του δέρματος ενάντια σε φαρμακευτικούς παράγοντες και προστατεύει από ερεθισμούς από τη χρήση ρετινοειδών (in vitro test)
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) & Oleanolic Acid Μείωση της λιπαρότητας και αναστολή των ανδρογόνων στο δέρμα, αντιμικροβιακές ιδιότητες
- Hyaluronic acid Iσχυρή ενυδατική και αναπλαστική δράση ενώ παράλληλα λειαίνει το δέρμα δρώντας κατά των ουλών ή άλλων ατελειών
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Apply AC SAL CREAM δύο φορές ημερησίως αφού καθαρίσετε το δέρμα σας χρησιμοποιώντας AC Sal-Wash or AC Lotion F.
Apply the cream evenly on your face, focusing on points with the problem and avoiding the area around the eyes and mouth. It is suitable for combined use with other acne treatments because it enhances the effect, it acts against dryness caused and increases the tolerance of the skin.
Do not use in children under 3 years of age.
Acne is the most common disease of adolescence, although it appears during adult life. 80% of people exhibit some form of acne (mild or severe) during their lifetime. Acne can be caused by both endogenous factors (hormonal imbalance, heredity) and exogenous (e.x. stress). The adult acne occurs more often in women than in men and this is mainly due to hormonal changes in their bodies and the environmental pollution, smoking, and diet also play a very important role. It appears after the age of 25 years old in people who have not coped in the past, teenage acne, or occurs again after puberty. The main causes for the appearance of acne are:
- The hypersecretion of sebum from the sebaceous glands caused by androgens.
- The increased production and accumulation of keratinocytes, which leads to clogging of the pores of the leather and the creation of comedones.
- The presence of microorganism (P. Acnes) that causes infections
The FROIKA created the comprehensive array of specialized products AC targeting the key causal factors of acne. Thanks to the active ingredients, it displays intense sebum, keratoregulating & anti-microbial effect, while the moisturizing agents that contains offer cosmetic treatment, regeneration, elasticity and comfort to your oily acne prone skin of teenagers and adults. Combining a deep cleaning, with the intensive care and additional care, the products of the series AC is a comprehensive solution against the problem of acne.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!