FROIKA U-10 CREAM
Moisturizing & Protection Emulsion with UREA 10%
Specialized creamy emulsion for the treatment of the intense dry-scaly skin.
It replenishes UREA and offer clinically proven high hydration. It helps dry skin restore its hydrolypidic barrier and maintain its moisture balance.
Leaves skin smooth & soft. Suitable for aged skins or as a supplement in psoriasis – ichthyosis, neurodermatitis or atopic dermatitis treatment.
It contains the hygroscopic substance UREA that represents natural moisturizing factor (NMF) of healthy skin.
It does not contain perfume or coloring substances.
SKIN TYPE: Very Dry-Scaly Skin
AVAILABLE SIZE: 150 ml
- Dry, scaly skin
- Hyperkeratosis, scaling
- Roughness, sense of tension
- Stress Sensation, dehydrated skin
- Complement to treatments of psoriasis, ichthyosis, neurodermatitis
- Moisturize, soften and protect the skin, leaving it smooth and silky.
- Alleviate redness and relieve pruritus
- Do not disrupt the hydrolipidic film of the epidermis
- Enhance the normal protective ability of the epidermis
- Reduce the use of corticosteroids (30-40%) if used in combination
- Have a light, non-oily texture , easily and rapidly absorbed
- Do not contain perfume or coloring substances
Apply Froika U-10 to clean and dry skin as often as needed by massaging gently.
Repeat whenever you feel your skin dehydrate.
Not to be used to children under the age of 3
|UREA 10%||Moisturiing agents, Keratoregulatory Agents|
|Lactic Acid||Emollient Agents, Antipruritic Agents|
|Glycerin||They provide better skin protection and long-lasting hydration by preventing water evaporation.|
UREA, one of the major hygroscopic substances that can be found dissolved in the strateum corneum, is a natural moisturizing factor of the skin (NMF).
Healthy Skin contains approximately 1% Urea. Diseases such as atopic dermatitis and dry-dehydrated skin are characterized by Urea deficiency in the strateum corneum.
Apart from its significance for skin hydration, UREA also possesses keratolytic and antipruritic properties. Therefore, it is particularly important in dermatologic treatments and cosmetics.