ANTI-SPOT AHA – GEL
Local whitening Gel
Discoloration Gel of skin spots.
Whitening gel applied locally on the spots appeared on face, hands and body due to age, sun exposure, pregnancy or oral contraceptives use. Reduces existing spots and protects their reappearance. It offers chromatic uniformity.
Maximize spot lightening effect in depigmentation process.
Extra protection with Suncare SPF 50 is recommended
SKIN TYPE: Dry skin
AVAILABLE SIZE: 30 ml
- Sun Spots, Liver Spots, Melasma, Freckles
- Age Spots (actinic keratosis – brown spots)
- Postinflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- Pregnancy Spots (chloasma – pregnancy mask)
- Discolorations, dim and dark skin
- Ageing signs, wrinkles, sagging skin
- Reduce existing spots (intensity & volume) and protect reappearance
- Offer chromatic uniformity
- Offer sun – antioxidant protection throughout the year
- Rejuvenate skin & increase consistency
- Moisturize, protect, preserve skin in natural condition
Apply Anti-Spot AHA Gel on clean skin and over the black spots or any discoloration area.
For better results, recommended with:
- Anti-Spot Face Cream on entire affected area
- Anti Spot AHA Gel locally on each black spot
Can be used 1-3 times a day or at night.
|a – Hydroxy Acids||Maximize spot whitening effect|
|Alpha- arbutin||Discoloration substance, blocks production of melanin|
|Vitamin C||Depigmentation, antioxidant action, cell activation|