Froident toothpaste acts against dental plaque and gums inflammation. Dental microbial plaque is an invisible bacterial layer on the surface of the teeth near the gums that causes caries, gingivitis, gum irritation, bleeding and bad breath.
Froident contains Chlorhexidine that helps to inhibit the dental microbial plaque, which is the main cause of periodontal diseases.
It is suitable for the daily oral hygiene.
AVAILABLE SIZE: 75 ml
- Prevention of gingivitis due to the antibacterial action against microbial plaque
- Gingivitis ( redness and inflammation of the gums)
- Gingival bleeding (gums that bleed)
- Periodontitis (inflammation of periodontium)
- Inhibit the dental plaque which is the main cause of periodontal diseases.
- Preserve the balance of the microbial oral flora.
- Depress the high caries activity
Use FROIFENT for the regular brushing of your teeth and gums at least twice a day. Brush your teeth with small round moves (internal, external and mensal), especially around the area where teeth join the gums. Hold the toothpaste in a slightly vertical position. Every application should last at least 2-3 minutes. For better results use FROIPLAK MOUTHWASH after brushing.
It is recommended to be used in combination with Froident Toothpaste.