Ω – PLUS CREAM
Emollient Moisturizing Calming Cream for the face and the body care of the atopic prone or acute dryness.
It contains special oily phase, similar to that of the normal skin, rich in vegetable oils and shea butter. All of them replace lipid shortage and reinforce the skin’s protective ability to defend against moisture loss and external attacks from irritating, infectious or allergic factors.
Its gentle formulation leaves skin nourished and balanced.
SKIN TYPE: Very Dry, Atopic Prone Skin
AVAILABLE SIZE: 200 ml
Oily phase composition similar to the lipid composition of normal skin rich in plant oils and shea butter.
- Dry, atopic prone skin in adults, children and infants
- Atopic dermatitis, eczema, xerosis
- Permanent dryness, dryness due to the influence of external factors (sunlight, dry or cold air, low environmental humidity, cleansing products)
- Acquired dryness due to medications
- Redness, irritations
- Nourish and hydrates the skin
- Calm itching sensations
- Soothe irritations & redness
- Help restore the epidermal barrier
- Restructure hydrolipidic balance
- Restore normal skin function
Apply ω – PLUS CREAM to the face and neck after cleansing with gentle cleanser ω- PLUS Wash.
|Fatty Acids ω-3 & ω-6 & ω-9||Regeneration of skin’s cellular|
|Vitamin B3||Activates the synthesis of lipids|
|Panthenol + Bisabolol||Anti-irritating factors, calming effect|
Oily Phase Dermomimetic Composition
Atopic dryness appears in both adults and children.
The difference between dehydration and atopia is that dehydration is caused by a shortage of water, whereas atopia is caused by a shortage of the skin’s lipids (fatty acids ω-3 & ω-6 & ω-9), ceramides and cholesterol. As a result we have the disengagement of the stratum corneum corneocyte’s consistency with evident signs of moisture loss. Also we have penetration to the skin of various allergic or irritating factors that result in formation of irritations or inflammations.
Froika ω-Plus products contain special oily phase, similar to that of the normal skin, rich in vegetable oils and shea butter. All of them replace lipid shortage and reinforce the skin’s protective ability to defend against moisture loss and external attacks from irritating, infectious or allergic factors.
Ensures tolerance as well as soothing, softening and calming benefits
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic