HYALURONIC SILK TOUCH SUNSCREEN 50+
Unique combination of Sunscreen with Anti-Ageing Highest Photoprotection/Very Fair phototypes
The Froika Hyaluronic Silktouch Sunscreen 50+, is designed with the new 3rd generation elastomer technology, offer primary, broad range UVA & UVB sun protection, and on a secondary level antioxidant protection thanks to the beneficial effect of the Indanone component. Combined with the Hyaluronic Acid provide anti-wrinkle properties as lines imperfections and signs of acne become less visible.
Froika’s Hyaluronic Silktouch Sunscreen has a non-oily texture and is an ideal product for daily moisturizing, care and cleanliness of the skin leaving a silky matte effect.
- Sensitive, allergy prone and reactive skins
- Oily skin prone to acne
- Photo deteriorating dermatitis (melasma, herpes, rosacea, vitiligo, lupus erythematosus etc.)
- Idiopathic photo dermatitis (polymorphous sun rash)
- Chloasma (“pregnancy mask”)
- Provide broad spectrum and equivalent protection from UVA & UVB radiation.
- Protect against the immediate (sun burn) and long term (photo ageing, photo immunosuppression, photo sensitive reactions) harmful effects of exposure to sun radiation.
- Enhance the natural defences of cells and stem cells against UV sun radiation.
- Protect DNA
- Provide anti-ageing action
- Anti-wrinkle action – wrinkles, skin imperfections and signs of acne become less visible.
- Excellent non-greasy cosmetic texture
- Leave the skin looking silky and matte
- Photo stable synthesis – Water and perspiration resistant
Apply Hyaluronic Silktouch Sunscreen 50+ uniformly on the face or body, preferably 15-20 min prior to sun exposure. Re-apply after 2 hours of continuous exposure.
Its non-oily, silky texture make it perfectly work as an make-up basis.
|Indanone||Innovative molecule,reduces skin stress caused by sun exposure and protects the skin from long term, harmful effects.|
|Hyaluronic acid of biotechnological origin||Provides intense and long lasting hydration while at the same time enhancing cell proliferation and tissue regeneration, helping to heal damage to the skin caused by exposure to the sun (erethema, inflammation, irritation).|
|Vitamin E||Protects from the harmful effects of “free radicals”|
|Photostable sun protection filters||UVA & UVB with longer lasting action|
A combination of the latest Ethyl ferulate and Carnosid. Studies have shown that they protect stem cells and DNA