Mild Antiseptic Liquid Cleanser for Intimate area , Face, Body.
Non-Alcaline pH 5-6,5
Soap & Paraben Free
Cleanses and disinfects the skin, without drying or disrupting the physiological hydrolopidic balance. Removes dirt, sebum and body secretions while creating an acidic environment which is totally compatible with the skin’s natural pH that inhibits the growth of microorganisms or skin odor.
Contains a combination of two antimicrobial agents with anti-inflammatory action.
Recommended for use by adult, adolescence and children.
SKIN TYPES: Face, Body, Intimate area, Acne-Oily or Irritated Skin
AVAILABLE SIZE: 200 ml
- Feminine Antiseptic hygiene of Intimate area during pregnancy, after childbirth and during menopause.
- After Plastic Surgery, peeling, laser treatments cleaning and gentle sterilization during recovery phase.
- Pediatric infantile dermatitis, chicken pox rash, children’s eczema, teenage acne
- Dermatological irritations, inflammations, dermatitis and eczemas due to various causes (seborrheic, allergic) Cleansing and gentle sterilization of hands- feet – athletes feet.
- Oily Skin – Acne
- Antimicrobial action (ie. hospital personnel use)
- Face, body, arms and underarms, legs
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive perspiration), unpleasant body odor
- Fungal Infections
It has a broad spectrum activity against bacteria, fungi and viruses contributing to:
- Maintenance of the skin’s microbial flora balance
- Elimination of any skin pathogen agents
- Minimization of potential penetration of micro organisms in the skin
- Attack against irritations
- Restoration of the skin’s cleanliness and its natural balance.
- Protect skin to create a non alkaline layer
- Do not cause dryness or irritation
Shake well before use – External use only
On wet skin, apply a fair amount of Froipol with gentle movements until it becomes foamy. Leave the active foam on for a few minutes allowing it to act. Rinse with plenty of water
Suitable for daily use, for all skin types including babies, teenagers and the elderly.
Defencines (antimicrobial peptides)
Combination of two antimicrobial agents that stimulate the body’s natural defense mechanisms against external microbial attacks
Normal human skin is colonised by large numbers of microorganisms which consist the normal microbial flora of the skin. This microbial flora interacts with the human skin in sometimes beneficial and sometimes harmful ways. Between healthy skin and the derma flora is maintained a critical balance. The disturbance of this healthy balance caused by various factors (environmental, physiological, biochemical, mechanical or immunological) results in infections or damages to the skin.
Defencines, antimicrobial peptides
The stratum corneum is the first protective barrier of the skin against external microbial attacks. The second layer of protection is the innate immune system through the release of substances which providing a rapid, first-line chemical barrier to inhibit microbial growth. These substances are called defencines or antimicrobial peptides.